Monday, July 30, 2012

An Enchanted Childhood Playschool ~ Summer Break

These little ones are busy, busy little ones!

Dried Tiger Lily stalks become great swords...


and fishing poles!




The baby chicks grew so much during our two week break!




The garden has sooo many yummy veggies.
We nibble while we are there and take home lots for lunch and snacks!
Carrots, kale, broccoli, beets, zucchini, tomatoes, corn, green beans.. oh my!




With a few good rains, the creek is back to its lovely, refreshing self!









The children climbed hills....



And rescued friends...


whether they needed it or not...


They made new friends... little ones...




and big ones!



And FYI--When a one year old little girlie yells "Chickens. Chickens", be sure to take a look.
You just might see some gorgeous turkeys right in your very own backyard!



6 comments:

  1. So much fun it is hard to believe this is all done with the preschool. No village hall each day for you! Some really lovely photos here. Thank you for linking to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Looks like alot of fun was had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you from the Co-op Linky. Wonderful photos. I'm wondering if I might use a photo for a post I have almost finished on Outdoor Play. You can click on my name and it should take you to my blog: Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents & Teachers. I would put your link under a photo. I really like all of the photos - but would like to use the one of the boys fishing. Here is my email address: susancasetexas@gmail.com. Thank you - what a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy for you to use my picture with a link! I emailed you. Thanks!

      Delete